Reservation & Visitation Policy
Please read our policy below and if you agree click the "Let's Make a Reservation!" button.
We are complying with all county and state guidelines for health and safety. For more information about what steps we are taking to limit the spread of COVID-19 please visit our COVID-19 Safety Precautions page. We reserve the right to decline service to any guest for not observing our Reservation and Visitation Policy.
- Reservations are required for on-site consumption which is outdoors on our patio. Maximum of 4 people per reservation.
- The reservation fee will be credited toward your purchase when you arrive.
- Cancellations are refundable with two or more days of notice. Cancellations with less than two days notice will receive store credit on request.
- Must be 21 years or older to visit on our patio.
- All guests must wear a face mask until seated and when leaving their table. We will be in masks too to keep you safe.
- All guests are asked to remain at their table throughout the visit to maintain social distancing of six feet or more from non-household members.
- Tables and chairs are sanitized after each seating.
- If you are sick or have been in contact with any person showing symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you stay home.
- You may bring a snack to enjoy with your wine.
- Well-behaved dogs on leashes are allowed.
- We request that you relax, have fun and enjoy!
- By making a reservation you agree to this Reservation and Visitation Policy.